Located in South Bangalore, Bellandur is one of the most sought-after residential hubs of the city. Also, it is a major transit point between southern and eastern Bangalore. Being one of the fast developing residential areas, Bellandur has been witnessing a capital appreciation of 5%-7% on an average annually, as per the realty reports. At present, the locality has the presence of several new residential projects that are under construction. Most of the residential projects here are located close to neighborhoods areas such as the Outer Ring Road (ORR) and HSR Layout. Earlier known to be a sleepy suburb, the locality has transformed into a major residential hub after the IT boom in the city.
Owing to its proximity to IT hubs such as ITPL and Electronic City, the demand for residential for residential properties in Bellandur has increased to a great extend. Since the IT boom in the 1990s, the demand for apartments in Bellandur has grown remarkably. Particularly, 2 bhk and 3 bhk apartments are most preferred configurations in this region. With the Outer Ring Road (ORR) passing via this region, the locality enjoys seamless connectivity to several important localities in east and west Bangalore. As a result of constant demand for housing in this region, the residential developers have been engaged in developing many new projects in Bellandur. Some of the top builders who have their projects here include Puravankara, Prestige, Raheja, Sekhar, Brigade and others.
Especially, Bellandur has been the most preferred destination among the end-users and investors who look for affordable and mid-segment homes in Bangalore. With the upcoming developments in terms of infrastructure and commercial spaces, the capital values are expected to go up in the following years. Thus, if you are planning to invest in flats or villas for sale in Bangalore then Bellandur is certainly a good choice for better returns in future.
Here are some of the major factors that drive the real estate market in Bellandur;
- The locality is well connected to some of the prominent localities such as Whitefield, Electronic City, Marathahalli and Old Airport Road
- Bellandur is a nodal point to reach Silk Board and Whitefield
- Easy accessibility to Doddakannelli and HSR Layout
- The Kempegowda International Airport is located at a distance of 49 km from this location
- The residents of this locality get frequent BMTC bus services to reach most of the important parts of the city
- MG Road is located at a distance of 14 km from here
Nearby Employment hubs
- Koramangala – 8.7 km through 100 Ft Road or Intermediate Ring Road
- Electronic City – 15-18 km
- ITPL – 12 km through Varthur Main Road.
- Whitefield – 12-15 km
- Embassy Manyata Business Park – 21 km via NH-44 and NH-75
- Easy accessibility to IT firms like SAP Labs, AT&T, Cisco, Intel, Wipro, TCS and many others.
- Silk Board- 6 km
Bellandur is bounded by good social infrastructure in terms of schools, hospitals and malls. Some of the world-class schools here include Narayana e-Techno School, New Horizon Gurukul and Patel Public School. There are some renowned hospitals here namely Apollo Clinic, The Eye Foundation and Sakra World Hospital. The Soul Spirit Mall and Central Mall Bellandur are the two major malls here.